This recipe came from a 4-H food show - it won the Bi-county show and placed 4th in the district food show! Really good - very addicting!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat Little Smokies as directed on package.
- 2Mix jam and bbq sauce in saucepan, cook over medium heat until jam is mixed well, stirring occasionally.
- 3Stir in lemon juice.
- 4Remove from heat, blend in peanut butter.
- 5Stir in beef broth, return to heat, bring just to a boil.
- 6Place jam mixture and Little Smokies in slow cooker.
- 7Set on low heat, serve warm.
- 8May add more beef broth if sauce is too thick for preference.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smokies in Sweet Peanut Bbq Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.5
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 617.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g