Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came from a 4-H food show - it won the Bi-county show and placed 4th in the district food show! Really good - very addicting!
- Heat Little Smokies as directed on package.
- Mix jam and bbq sauce in saucepan, cook over medium heat until jam is mixed well, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Remove from heat, blend in peanut butter.
- Stir in beef broth, return to heat, bring just to a boil.
- Place jam mixture and Little Smokies in slow cooker.
- Set on low heat, serve warm.
- May add more beef broth if sauce is too thick for preference.