Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
A great twist on the typical 'pig in a blanket' Got this off the Kraft websie. Kids and Men love em! They can be made ahead and popped in the oven before guest arrive
- 1⁄2 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) packageoscar mayer Little Smokies sausages
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Mix mustard and honey until well blended.
- SPREAD tortillas lightly with the mustard mixture. Cut each tortilla into 6 strips. Roll 1 tortilla strip around each Little Smokie; secure with toothpick. Place on nonstick baking sheet (or on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray). Reserve remaining mustard mixture for dipping.
- BAKE 5 to 8 minutes or until heated through. Serve with the reserved mustard mixture.
These were delicious!! My friends and I have an anual girl s weekend at the our cottage and we pretty much eat snacks all weekend long. These were a big hit and so easy to do.