Recipe by Little Bee
A great twist on the typical 'pig in a blanket' Got this off the Kraft websie. Kids and Men love em! They can be made ahead and popped in the oven before guest arrive
Top Review by Northern Star
These were delicious!! My friends and I have an anual girl s weekend at the our cottage and we pretty much eat snacks all weekend long. These were a big hit and so easy to do.
- 1⁄2 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) packageoscar mayer Little Smokies sausages
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Mix mustard and honey until well blended.
- SPREAD tortillas lightly with the mustard mixture. Cut each tortilla into 6 strips. Roll 1 tortilla strip around each Little Smokie; secure with toothpick. Place on nonstick baking sheet (or on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray). Reserve remaining mustard mixture for dipping.
- BAKE 5 to 8 minutes or until heated through. Serve with the reserved mustard mixture.