Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My children always enjoyed this casserole when they were young and now their children enjoy it. It is fairly inexpensive and easy to put together.
- 1 (12 ounce) packageoscar mayer Little Smokies sausages
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (6 ounce) package noodles, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Cut smokie links into bite size pieces.
- Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, chives, flour, worcestershire, salt and garlic salt.
- Carefully mix with cooked, drained noodles and smokie links.
- Turn into prepared casserole.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake until lightly browned and bubbly.
The sauce need something...I'm not sure what. And it was too dry. Maybe some cheddar cheese or more sour cream? Sorry, I don't think I will try this one again.
This was an easy and very tasty recipe! Good for kids and grown-ups on a busy schedule.