Recipe by Gwanny Hill
My children always enjoyed this casserole when they were young and now their children enjoy it. It is fairly inexpensive and easy to put together.
- 1 (12 ounce) packageoscar mayer Little Smokies sausages
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (6 ounce) package noodles, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Cut smokie links into bite size pieces.
- Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, chives, flour, worcestershire, salt and garlic salt.
- Carefully mix with cooked, drained noodles and smokie links.
- Turn into prepared casserole.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake until lightly browned and bubbly.