Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe several years ago in our local paper. Serve with bite size pieces of rye bread or crackers. Being an appetizer, it's difficult to determine the amount of servings accurately.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can salmon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated onions
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Drain salmon and flake with a fork.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Blend well.
- Chill and serve.
Delicious way to eat salmon! I did double both the horseradish and onion, otherwise followed the recipe. Served with assorted crackers, but my favorite was on saltines, LOL.