Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is a recipe that was given to me by my next door neighbor who makes the most unbelievable smoked ribs....this is the sauce recipe that he uses to baste them..this makes the best tasting smoked ribs around!
Top Review by tucktown
Ditto...New to smoking and this recipe ROCKS !! Many compliments so far. The only ingredient I leave out is the liquid smoke...I get enough smoke flavor with my pellets ! Thanks for the post !
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup flat beer
- 1⁄8 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots or 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion