Smokey Potato Stuffed Tomatoes #5FIX
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 1) With a sharp knife, carefully remove the stem end of each tomato, making an opening about 2” in diameter). Scoop out the pulp and allow it to drain well. Invert each tomato over a wrack and allow them to drain as well for 10 minutes.
- 2) Chop the reserved and drained tomato pulp and combine it with the Simply Potato Shredded Hash Browns, shredded cheese, and garlic powder.
- 3) Fill each tomato with combined potato and cheese mixture and place each into the well of a large sized non-stick muffin pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until filling is hot and cheese is bubbly.
- 4) Serve sprinkled with green onions.