Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a classic dry rub! I got it from BBQ Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades for Dummies! I am trying it out this year so if you beat me to it, let me know what you think! Personally I like ancho chili powder so that is what I plan on using!
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup paprika
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, dried, grated
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.