1/3 Photos of Smokey Guacamole
Found online courtesy of NataliesKillerCuisine.com. I LOVE guacamole so this will be made soon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large Hass avocadoes, ripened
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced with seeds removed
- 1/2 of a red onion, small dice
- 1/4 cup cilantro, leafs rough chop
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked sea salt (or regular)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1Cut avocados in half all the way around, length wise. (Use the tip of a sharp knife to pull out the seed).
- 2Use a spoon to gently scoop out the avocado.
- 3Dice the avocado in large chunks and add to a bowl.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients and toss without completely mashing the avocado.
- 5Serve with chips or as a condiment.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smokey Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.3
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 304.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: