Recipe by AZPARZYCH
Found online courtesy of NataliesKillerCuisine.com. I LOVE guacamole so this will be made soon!
Top Review by Cook4_6
Delicious. I made a California chicken dish topping grilled chicken with guac, salsa, cheese, bacon based on what each family member wanted. My daughter enjoyed it with chips and she is my guac lover!
- 4 large Hass avocadoes, ripened
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced with seeds removed
- 1⁄2 of a red onion, small dice
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, leafs rough chop
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked sea salt (or regular)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut avocados in half all the way around, length wise. (Use the tip of a sharp knife to pull out the seed).
- Use a spoon to gently scoop out the avocado.
- Dice the avocado in large chunks and add to a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss without completely mashing the avocado.
- Serve with chips or as a condiment.