Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A new twist to wraps, this grilled one mixes in turkey hot dogs, a cheesy texture and a perfect peppery flavor to tie it all together. Best done on the George Foreman grill.
- 8 flour tortillas
- 8 slices fat free monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) package fat free turkey hot dogs
- 1⁄4 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives
- 4 ounces taco sauce (Cholula if available)
- 24 toothpicks
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- Start by pre-heating the Foreman grill.
- Slice uncooked turkey dogs in half and then slice into quarter lengthwise.
- Slice olives into halves.
- Tear lettuce into small pieces.
- Place tortillas between dampened paper towels and microwave, approximately 12 seconds per tortilla.
- To build: Take a warmed tortilla, place slices of one hot dog onto one half of the tortilla.
- Place 2 slices of cheese on top of hot dog slices.
- Douse with desired amount of taco sauce.
- Scatter olives on top of cheese.
- Fold tortilla in half and secure with 3 toothpicks, tucked flat, one each side and one in center.
- Spray with butter one one side and place that side down on grill.
- Spray top with butter and close grill.
- Cook until sizzling and browned, approx 4 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks and open tortillas.
- Top with lettuce and enjoy!