Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so fast and easy to make. The chipotles add a wonderfully smokey flavor. Feel free to add more or less depending on how hot you like it. Some chopped cilantro might be nice added to this as well.
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo, finely minced
- Cut avocados all the way around with a sharp knife.
- Scoop out the pit, then spoon avocado flesh away from skin into a mixing bowl.
- Add the juice of 1 lime, salt to taste, sour cream and chipotles in adobo.
- Mash well with a fork or potato masher until smooth.
- Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite mexican dishes.