1/4 Photos of Smokey Cheesy Potatoes
From Wisconsin Potato Sensations cookbook. Potatoes and veggies in one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, cook potatoes, covered in a small amount of boiling water about 12 minutes or just until tender.
- 2Add peas; cover and cook 3 minutes; transfer to a colander to drain.
- 3In the same saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour.
- 4Add 1/2 cup milk.
- 5Cook and stir constantly over medium high heat until thickened and bubbly Cook and stir for 1 more minute.
- 6Reduce heat; add cheese.
- 7Cook and stir for about 15 minutes or just until cheese melts.
- 8Add as much of the remaining milk as needed to make a medium-thick sauce.
- 9Add potatoes, peas and half of the bacon; heat through.
- 10Transfer to a large serving dish.
- 11Top with remaining bacon; serve warm.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smokey Cheesy Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.7
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.6 mg
- Sodium 206.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.7 g