Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
I needed a cheese ball this Thanksgiving and I couldn't find one I liked. So I made my own and it was good.
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated medium sharp cheddar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Cream the cream cheese and then add the cheddar cheese I used a pastry cutter.
- As soon as these two are mixed together add your smoke, mix.
- chill over night. Make a ball the next day with your cheese, roll in chopped walnuts.
- serve with your favorite crackers.