Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made this one today. The family is diggin' in. YUM! Don't substitute cream cheese or butter.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large cloved garlic, minced
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 12 ounces hickory wood smoked bacon, fried crisp, and crumbled
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped and browned in a little of the bacon fat 1-2 Tbs
- 1⁄2 cup very hot water
- Beat together cream cheese and butter.
- Beat in each remainder ingredient one at a time in order given.
- Pour into large tupperware and chill.
- Serve with Ritz crackers.