1/2 Photos of Smokey and the Brisket!
3 hrs 2 mins
Liquid smoke and your favorite BBQ sauce is all it takes. Marination required. Haven't tried this yet but I love the name! Cook time does not include marination time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate the brisket in the liquid smoke for 24 hours in the refrigerator; turning several times.
- 2Pour off the unabsorbed marinade. Place meat in a roasting pan and cover meat with the bottle of barbecue sauce.
- 3Bake in a 325 degree F. oven for 2 1/2 hours or move until tender.
- 4Remove meat and slice diagonally against the grain in thin slices. Put back the meat back in the sauce and reheat when ready to use.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smokey and the Brisket!
Serving Size: 1 (496 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1178.6
- Calories from Fat 837
- Total Fat 93.1 g
- Saturated Fat 36.7 g
- Cholesterol 248.3 mg
- Sodium 1491.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 60.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: