Recipe by Oolala
Liquid smoke and your favorite BBQ sauce is all it takes. Marination required. Haven't tried this yet but I love the name! Cook time does not include marination time.
Top Review by sloe cooker
Very good flavor and tender. I would highly recommend using aluminum foil to line your baking dish. I ended up cooking an extra 2 hours, per your instructions to cook until tender. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Oolala.
- 3 lbs beef brisket
- 1 (4 ounce) bottle liquid smoke
- 1 (20 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce, your favorite brand
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the brisket in the liquid smoke for 24 hours in the refrigerator; turning several times.
- Pour off the unabsorbed marinade. Place meat in a roasting pan and cover meat with the bottle of barbecue sauce.
- Bake in a 325 degree F. oven for 2 1/2 hours or move until tender.
- Remove meat and slice diagonally against the grain in thin slices. Put back the meat back in the sauce and reheat when ready to use.