1/2 Photos of Smokemasters Smoked Chicken
Dine & Dish's Note:
Bob Lane of the Mozark Smokemasters won first place in the Poultry division at the Valley Fare Daze in Grain Valley, MO with this recipe. It is a delicious smoked chicken recipe that we have used time and time again! Prep time includes overnight marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry.
- 2Mix salad dressing and soy sauce in a bowl; strain.
- 3Inject chicken breasts, thighs and legs with salad dressing mixture.
- 4Sprinkle barbeque seasoning evenly over chicken.
- 5Place chicken in sealable plastic bag; seal bag.
- 6Marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours or longer.
- 7Remove chicken from bag.
- 8Cook chicken in smoker at 250 degrees F over indirect heat for 4 hours or until cooked through, misting with apple juice every 30 minutes.
- 9Use hickory chips or apple wood in the smoker.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smokemasters Smoked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1017.4
- Calories from Fat 614
- Total Fat 68.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 297.6 mg
- Sodium 2592.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 77.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: