1/10 Photos of Smokehouse Spaghetti
1 hr 15 mins
Love this hearty pasta dish! It makes a lot and leftovers are yummy too. This is another of those "old newspaper clipping" recipes I've been posting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the green pepper. Dice the bacon. Shred the provolone and cheddar cheese and combine. Drain the mushrooms.
- 2Brown the ground beef in a large skillet; drain. Add chopped green pepper and diced bacon and simmer until bacon is cooked and peppers are tender.
- 3Add tomato sauce, water, mushrooms, salt, and garlic powder. Simmer 1 hour over low heat.
- 4While sauce is cooking, cook the spaghetti according to package directions and drain well.
- 5Add the spaghetti to the sauce and mix well. Spray a 13x9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Put half of the sauce mixture in the bakiing pan and cover with half of the cheese. Add remaining sauce mixture and top with remaining cheese.
- 7Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smokehouse Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.5
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.9 mg
- Sodium 1108.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 26.4 g