1/2 Photos of Smoked Vegetables
4 hrs 15 mins
Papa D 1946-2012's Note:
Having grilled vegetables before I thought smoking them might be good as well. This is a base recipe and any combination of vegetables can be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 zucchini, sliced in 3/4-inch-thick disks
- 2 yellow squash, sliced in 3/4-inch-thick disks
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 6 small red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1Vinaigrette: In a bowl combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper and whisk until all is well blended.
- 2Vegetables: Place all the vegetables in a 8-by-12-inch casserole dish.
- 3Pour the balsamic vinaigrette over the vegetables and toss, making sure the vegetables are well coated.
- 4Put the dish of vegetables in a 225°F smoker for about 4 hours.
- 5These can also be baked in a 350°F preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (545 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.8
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 241.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 7.9 g