Great for lunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) packages garlic & herb spreadable cheese, softened*
- 8 (10 inch) whole grain pita or 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 lbs thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 16 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups loosely packed arugula or 4 cups gourmet mixed baby greens
- 1Spread softened cheese evenly over whole grain pita wraps; top cheese evenly with Caramelized Onions and remaining ingredients. Roll up, and wrap in parchment paper; chill. Cut in half to serve.
- 2Caramelized Onions:.
- 3Cook diced onion and sugar in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 20 minutes or until onion is caramel colored. Stir in balsamic vinegar.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Turkey Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.1
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 1536.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic & herb spreadable cheese