Smoked Turkey Waldorf Salad
- Preheat oven to 425°; combine honey, salt, cayenne, and sugar in bowl; coat nuts in mixture and spread out on a cookie sheet.
- Roast nuts 3-4 minutes; remove and let cool.
- Place endive, watercress, turkey, apple, and grapes in a large bowl; squeeze a little lemon juice over the bowl and toss.
- Using a hand mixer, whip the cream to soft peaks; fold in mayonnaise; add mixture to salad; toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper; distribute among 4 plates and top with cooled caramelized nuts.