Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This a great snack in this Nuwave-Flavorwave oven.
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup Velveeta cheese, chopped into small chunks
- 1⁄2 cup smoked turkey (sliced)
- 1⁄3 cup canned diced green chiles
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Brush 2 tortillas with oil.
- Place tortillas, oil side down, on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each with 1/4 of cheese, half of turkey, half of cheese, and half of the chilies, leaving 3/4-inch border.
- Top each with 1 tortilla, pressing to adhere; brush top with oil.
- Bake quesadillas until filling is heated through and edges begin to crisp, about 2~3 minutes.
- Using large metal spatula, turn each over and bake until bottom is crisp, about 1~2 minutes.
- Transfer quesadillas to plates. Cut into wedges and serve.
- *** Top with Sour Cream ***.
- You can use a spicy version of Velveta as well.