Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Published for the ZWT III. This recipe comes from AllRecipes.com. A very quick and tasty version of traditional tortillas.
- 10 whole wheat tortillas
- 10 slices smoked turkey, cut into thin strips
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, for topping
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- Heat flour tortillas in a large skillet over medium heat until slightly browned.
- Divide turkey strips, avocado, sour cream, and cheese among the warmed tortillas. Fold in half and serve.
You know I'm not too fond of avocado, and was skeptic to put it in my tortillas, but I decided to follow the recipe exactly, and I'm glad I did! These were delicious, even my 15 month old daughter ate them!! I did add some seasoning to the sour cream before putting it in the tortilla. Great recipe!
Yummy and super easy to put together. I made this as directed except that I added a little salsa. DH thought lettuce would be a good addition too, so I'll try that next time. Thanks for sharing.
This made a quick lunch over the weekend. To the tortilla I also added shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, and a chipolte black bean and pineapple salsa. Thank you for sharing your recipe! Reviewed for ZWT3.