Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A rather attractive way of using filo pastry with the combination of smoked turkey. Submitted for ZWT8.
- Combine the turkey, shallots, brandy, cream, eggs, and seasoning in a food processor.
- Brush each sheet of pastry with melted butter and use to line terrine pan.
- Spoon the turkey mixture into the terrine and cover with the overlapping pastry.
- Cut slits in the top to allow the steam to escape.
- Brush with a little beaten egg.
- Bake at 370 degrees for 40 minutes or until cooked.
- When cool, cut into slices and serve.