1/1 Photo of Smoked Turkey Stuffed Pitas
Great for lunch or a light dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core and seed the pepper and peel the jicama. Cut the pepper, zucchini, and jicama into thin strips.
- 2In a small saucepan, bring the lemon juice to a boil over medium heat. Boil 2-3 minutes, until juice is reduced to 1 tablespoon. Remove from heat and let stand 1 minute. Stir in the butter until it is melted and incorporated. Set aside.
- 3Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet. Add the pepper, zucchini, jicama, and turkey and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- 4Add the water and saute another 3-4 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- 5Drizzle with lemon butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss to blend.
- 6Cut pitas in half cross-wise and stuff with vegetable/turkey mixture.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Turkey Stuffed Pitas
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.8
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 43.3 mg
- Sodium 1118.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 22.6 g