1/2 Photos of Smoked Turkey Sausage With Pasta
Amber of AZ's Note:
I found this recipe in the Febuary/March 2003 issue of Taste of Home's Light and Tasty. I was very pleased with the results when I made it. The leftovers are even better. This comes out to 5 points for a 1 1/4 serving. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta.
- 2On another burner, in a large non-stick skillet saute the sausage, mushrooms, garlic, and basil in oil until mushrooms are tender.
- 3Drain pasta and add to the sausage mixture.
- 4Add tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
- 5Toss gently and heat through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Turkey Sausage With Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.2
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 412.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 9.4 g