Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe source: local newspaper
- 3 tablespoons chutney
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 slices raisin bread
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 8 ounces smoked turkey, thinly sliced
- fresh cilantro stem, optional garnish
- In a small bowl combine chutney and mustard and then spread on each slice of bread, top with the carrots.
- Add turkey over 4 of the bread slices, topping with cilantro if desired.
- Cover with remaining bread slices.
- Wrap and refrigerate (this can be refrigerated overnight if desired).
This is a delicious sandwich! I love this with the raisin bread! Thanks for sharing!
Ellie, this sammy was wonderful, I actually made as stated which is something I rarely do, I even used the raisen bread and carrots, made for my DS and it was enjoyed, thanks hon!...Kitten:)