Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I keep the cream cheese mixture made up and in the refrigerator for a quick lunch. It keeps about 5 days. let it soften a little before trying to spread.
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 ounces smoked turkey
- Combine cream cheese with onions, cucumber and dill weed.
- Spread each tortilla with 1/4 of the mixture, top with some smoked turkey and roll up.
- The rolls may also be sliced across to make appetizers.
Easy and delicious! I made these for a work potluck..such a great taste, and a healthy guilt-free treat!
My husband, kids and I LOVED this! We used smoked wild turkey that my husband made and whole wheat tortillas. Yum!
These are perfect for 90 degree plus summer days. I, too, keep the spread made up ahead. I serve rollups up with cottage cheese, cole slaw, or other cold salads I have leftover in the fridge on those hot, hot days that just zap the energy right out of a body. Light and refreshing and ever so healthy. Also excellent made as lettuce wraps (substitute lettuce leaves for tortillas) for those watching their carbs.