Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great luncheon sandwich. Simple to make.
Make and share this Smoked Turkey Pockets With Apple Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- 2 pita pockets
- 6 ounces smoked turkey breast
- 2 ounces Alpine Lace reduced-fat swiss cheese
- 1 granny smith apple
- 2 teaspoons celery
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup alfalfa sprout
- Peel and dice apples into very small pieces,
- Fine dice celery.
- Blend apples and celery together add mayonnaise.
- Set aside.
- Cut pita pockets in half fill with the turkey and cheese.
- Top with apple slaw and alfalfa sprouts.
Great tasty sandwich! Made just as directed and loved the apples as well as the sprouts. My favorite turkey sandwich made even better - thanks for posting the recipe!