Recipe by Lorrie in Montreal
It's smokin'! I like this slightly fruity pasta salad with the flavor of smoked turkey!
Top Review by PaulaG
This is a very nice pasta salad. The combination of the smoked turkey along with the sweetness of the grapes is wonderful. The pasta shells were reduced by half and half a pound made 6 nice servings. Plain yogurt was substituted for the sour cream. The salad was served on top of shredded lettuce. This is a great to go dish.
- 453.59 g pasta shells, any kind, uncooked
- 226.79 g of chopped smoked deli turkey
- 236.59 ml chopped celery
- 354.88 ml red seedless grapes, halved
- 236.59 ml chopped green onion
- 236.59 ml light mayonnaise or 236.59 ml regular mayonnaise
- 78.07 ml light sour cream or 78.07 ml regular sour cream
- 22.18 ml chopped fresh tarragon or 4.92 ml dried tarragon
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Rinse under cold water and drain again.
- In a large bowl, stir together the pasta turkey, celery, grapes and onions.
- In a small bowl, stir together the other ingredients.
- Toss the pasta with the dressing.
- Add salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve chilled.