Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
It's smokin'! I like this slightly fruity pasta salad with the flavor of smoked turkey!
- 1 lb pasta shells, any kind, uncooked
- 8 ounces of chopped smoked deli turkey
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 1⁄2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup light mayonnaise or 1 cup regular mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup light sour cream or 1⁄3 cup regular sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Rinse under cold water and drain again.
- In a large bowl, stir together the pasta turkey, celery, grapes and onions.
- In a small bowl, stir together the other ingredients.
- Toss the pasta with the dressing.
- Add salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve chilled.
This is a very nice pasta salad. The combination of the smoked turkey along with the sweetness of the grapes is wonderful. The pasta shells were reduced by half and half a pound made 6 nice servings. Plain yogurt was substituted for the sour cream. The salad was served on top of shredded lettuce. This is a great to go dish.