Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This a leftover recipe, for all the turkey left from the party!! Used hints from #153486 to smoke, thanks Pokey-San Antonio! Most ingredient stock from pantry. The smoky flavor of the meat, with the sweet of the pineapple, and tang of curry YUMMMMMMY
- 2 cups smoked turkey, meat-pulled
- 2 cups crushed pineapple with juice
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped (garnish)
- whole berry cranberry sauce (jellied cranberry sauce may be used, slice thin)
- 2 tablespoons curry powder, or1 cup Asian curry sauce (bottled)
- mixed spring greens
- Sauté onions and garlic, add juice from pineapple to caramelize (lightly) add turkey heat through, add all pineapple,stir in sauce, let simmer till hot (may add extra to taste).
- Serve over mixed spring greens, with baked sweet potatoes in jackets.