Recipe by Chohertz
I got this recipe from my cousin and it is a great and easy recipe for entertaining. Frees up your time for other party prep tasks.
- 8 ounces smoked turkey
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Put first four ingredients in work bowl of food processor and run until mixture is smooth.
- Pour out mixture into a bowl, cover and let sit in fridge until it gets firmer.
- Roll mixture in a ball and roll into chopped pecans.
- Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.