Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An Air Force wife shared this recipe with me years ago. I made it for a swim meet party and it was a hit. It has remained a popular appetizer throughout the years. Hope you enjoy it.
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces thin sliced smoked turkey (Buddig brand)
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 cup dried parsley
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Soften the cream cheese and add to a bowl. Slice the smoked turkey into small pieces and add to the cream cheese mixture. Add the 2 tsp of liquid smoke to the cheese mixture and form into a ball.
- On a sheet of waxed paper, mix the ground pecans and the dried parsley.
- Place the cream cheese ball in the pecan/parsley mix and cover the entire ball.
- Chill before serving, and serve with your favorite crackers. I like Triscuits.