- 1 cup finely ground smoked turkey
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise or 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 3 ingredients well.
- Chill for several hours.
- Shape into 1 or 2 balls.
- Roll in chopped pecans (and/or parsley).
- Wrap well; refrigerate or freeze.
- Serve with crackers.
- I combine first 3 ingredients in my food processor. First process turkey then put in other ingredients and process until smooth.