Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I found a long time ago I make it for get togethers or just for a yummy summer lunch.
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 (12 ounce) packagealouette garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lbs smoked turkey, sliced
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- spring mixed salad green
- Sauté onions in a little oil. When soft and just turning brown add sugar.
- When caramelized add balsamic vinegar. Let cool.
- Spread tortillas with alouette cheese, layer with turkey, onions and then spring lettuce mix.
- Roll up and I wrap them with either foil or Saran Wrap and refrigerate up to 4 days. Enjoy!
I think it is from Southern Living and the original recipe had bacon in it to crumble and put in the wraps. I have made these for years. I make the onions and bacon ahead so they are ready on busy nights for dinner. We also take them to potlucks at church and they are always gone! We LOVE THEM!