1/1 Photo of Smoked Turkey Breast
5 hrs 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak wood chips in water 12 hours.
- 2Combine salt and the next 3 ingredients; rub mixture over turkey breast.
- 3Prepare smoker by following manufacturer's directions, bringing internal temperature to 225° to 250°; maintain temperature for 15-20 minutes.
- 4Drain wood chunks, and place on coals.
- 5Place turkey on upper cooking grate; cover with smoker lid.
- 6Smoke turkey, maintaining temperature inside smoker between 225° and 250°, for 5 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion is 170°; let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Turkey Breast
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.5
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 245.7 mg
- Sodium 1387.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 83.1 g