Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Washington Apple Commission.
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 158.51 ml reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 29.58 ml apple cider vinegar
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1419.54 ml torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 141.74 g bagspring mix mesclun
- 3 large apples, cored and diced
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml halved red seedless grapes
- 453.59 g smoked turkey breast, sliced into strips
- 78.07 ml toasted chopped pecans
- 78.07 ml crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- To prepare vinaigrette, drop garlic through food chute with food processor on; process until minced.
- Add chicken broth and next 6 ingredients (through black pepper); process until well blended. Set aside.
- To prepare salad, combine romaine and mesclun mix on a serving platter. In a large separate bowl, combine apples, fennel, and grapes.
- Pour about + of the vinaigrette over the apple mixture and toss gently to coat. Spoon the apple mixture over lettuce.
- Arrange the smoked turkey over the salad and sprinkle with the pecans and goat cheese if desired.
- Spoon the remaining vinaigrette over the salad. Serve immediately.