From the Washington Apple Commission.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 2/3 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1To prepare vinaigrette, drop garlic through food chute with food processor on; process until minced.
- 2Add chicken broth and next 6 ingredients (through black pepper); process until well blended. Set aside.
- 3To prepare salad, combine romaine and mesclun mix on a serving platter. In a large separate bowl, combine apples, fennel, and grapes.
- 4Pour about + of the vinaigrette over the apple mixture and toss gently to coat. Spoon the apple mixture over lettuce.
- 5Arrange the smoked turkey over the salad and sprinkle with the pecans and goat cheese if desired.
- 6Spoon the remaining vinaigrette over the salad. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Turkey, Apple, and Fennel Salad
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 924.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth