Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You can find a video on how to make this at www.Digitalcookbook.tv Chef Jennifer Foy brings you these delightful hours devours. No cookbook specifically listed. You will need a piping bag with a star tip to give this a fancy look.
- Remove crust from bread so it is a white block, and cut into bite sized pieces (about 24 needed).
- Place squares on a baking sheet, brush with oil and toast for 5-7 minutes in a 400 degree oven, until golden brown.
- Toast walnuts for about 15 minutes at 350°, and chop finely.
- Mince chutney as fine as you can, set aside.
- Process turkey, cream cheese, pepper and shallots to thick paste.
- Reserve half of mixture in a piping bag.
- Spread a thin layer of remaining turkey mixture onto each toast square.
- With reserved mixture, pipe rosettes onto each toast square.
- Top with walnuts and place a small bit of chutney on top for garnish.