You can find a video on how to make this at www.Digitalcookbook.tv Chef Jennifer Foy brings you these delightful hours devours. No cookbook specifically listed. You will need a piping bag with a star tip to give this a fancy look.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove crust from bread so it is a white block, and cut into bite sized pieces (about 24 needed).
- 2Place squares on a baking sheet, brush with oil and toast for 5-7 minutes in a 400 degree oven, until golden brown.
- 3Toast walnuts for about 15 minutes at 350°, and chop finely.
- 4Mince chutney as fine as you can, set aside.
- 5Process turkey, cream cheese, pepper and shallots to thick paste.
- 6Reserve half of mixture in a piping bag.
- 7Spread a thin layer of remaining turkey mixture onto each toast square.
- 8With reserved mixture, pipe rosettes onto each toast square.
- 9Top with walnuts and place a small bit of chutney on top for garnish.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Turkey and Walnut Canapes
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.5
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 131.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: