Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Very Best Baking. I especially love one reviewer's comment, "I made this dish for my husband for dinner and he told me to make him another one." Just like a man.
- 1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 2 (10 inch) burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed
- 4 thin slices smoked turkey breast
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced red onions or 1⁄4 cup alfalfa sprout
- Combine cream cheese and pesto in small bowl; stir well. Spread evenly over each tortilla. Place turkey slices, lettuce, tomatoes and red onion or alfalfa sprouts over bottom third of tortillas, making sure ingredients don’t touch edges.
- Fold the bottom edge of tortilla toward the center and gently roll until tortilla is completely wrapped around the filling. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Cut in half and serve.
We really enjoyed the way the pesto played up the smoked turkey and the consistency the cream cheese and pesto mixed. Made as written using the red onion option and am sure we will be having again. Thanks for the post.