Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a tasty change of pace from chicken and tuna salad with ingredients you already have on hand and goes together in a snap. Great in wraps! Add lettuce, onion, tomato, etc. to sandwich as desired.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 slices cooked bacon (can use ready to serve)
- 12 ounces deli smoked turkey, thinly sliced
- 1 large pear, diced small (can sub with apple)
- Combine Dijon, mayo, and honey.
- Roll deli slices up and slice to make long strips. (I think the fancy name for this is "chiffonade" or some such.
- Combine turkey, bacon and pear.
- Dress with honey-Dijon sauce.