- 1 large lime
- 59.14 ml light mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml mango chutney, chopped
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- 0.59 ml paprika
- 1 lahvash bread, softened (or use 4 8-10 inch flour tortillas)
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 226.79 g thinly sliced smoked turkey breast
- 1 medium mango, peeled and finely chopped
- 6 leaf green leaf lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate 1/4 tsp lime peel and squeeze 1 TBS juice.
- In small bowl, mix peel, juice, mayo, chutney, curry and paprika.
- Unfold lavash and spread with mayo mixture.
- Top with cuke slices, turkey, mango and lettuce.
- Roll up jelly roll fashion.
- Wrap lavash in plastic and refrigerate 2-4 hours, flavor will develop and bread with soften.
- To serve cut into 4 pieces.