1/1 Photo of Smoked Turkey and Mango Wrap
A awesome blend of flavors here in this recipe from a dollar store cookbook! Prep time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large lime
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lahvash bread, softened (or use 4 8-10 inch flour tortillas)
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 8 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey breast
- 1 medium mango, peeled and finely chopped
- 6 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1Grate 1/4 tsp lime peel and squeeze 1 TBS juice.
- 2In small bowl, mix peel, juice, mayo, chutney, curry and paprika.
- 3Unfold lavash and spread with mayo mixture.
- 4Top with cuke slices, turkey, mango and lettuce.
- 5Roll up jelly roll fashion.
- 6Wrap lavash in plastic and refrigerate 2-4 hours, flavor will develop and bread with soften.
- 7To serve cut into 4 pieces.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Turkey and Mango Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.4
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 782.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: