Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A awesome blend of flavors here in this recipe from a dollar store cookbook! Prep time does not include chilling time.
- 1 large lime
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lahvash bread, softened (or use 4 8-10 inch flour tortillas)
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 8 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey breast
- 1 medium mango, peeled and finely chopped
- 6 leaves green leaf lettuce
- Grate 1/4 tsp lime peel and squeeze 1 TBS juice.
- In small bowl, mix peel, juice, mayo, chutney, curry and paprika.
- Unfold lavash and spread with mayo mixture.
- Top with cuke slices, turkey, mango and lettuce.
- Roll up jelly roll fashion.
- Wrap lavash in plastic and refrigerate 2-4 hours, flavor will develop and bread with soften.
- To serve cut into 4 pieces.
A nice combination of flavours but even with adding the cucumber and lettuce just before eating, I found it got soggy very quickly.
YUM! Only change I made in this recipe was the bread, I used Whole Wheat Flatbread because Lahvash bread was not available in my region and I also forgot to peel the cucumber (opps). The flavours really mixed well together even my Little Miss (DD) was happy to eat it all up. Thank you LAURIE