Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon (or 1 tablespoon dried tarragon)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste (used 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper)
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 3 cups chopped cooked smoked turkey
- 1 cup dried tart cherry
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- For dressing, combine olive oil, lime juice, tarragon, balsamic vinegar and sugar in a medium bowl; mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- For salad, divide greens between 6 dinner plates.
- Arrange turkey, dried cherries, green onions and almonds equally over each serving of greens. Drizzle with dressing just before serving.