Recipe by JamesDean'sGirl
So gourmet looking:)
Top Review by Redsie
Loved loved loved this!! Have had many ham and brie sandwiches - was my first time making smoked turkey and brie and loved the mix!! Also loved the mix of mustard and red wine vinegar! Did add more mustard as I loved the kick of the Dijon!! Didn't add any spinach leaves as I didn't have in the house. Thanks! ;)
- 5 tablespoons whole grain honey mustard or 5 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red onion
- 4 whole grain buns (6 inches long) or 4 whole grain buns, halved lengthwise and lightly toasted (6 inches long)
- 3 ounces baby spinach leaves (about 2 cups)
- 1 lb deli-sliced smoked turkey breast
- 8 ounces brie cheese, cut into 8 slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the mustard, vinegar, parsley, and oil.
- In another bowl, combine the walnuts and onions; stir in 2 Tbsp of the mustard mixture.
- Remove bread from the center of each roll half, leaving 1/2" thick shells.
- Spread each roll half with 1 tsp of the mustard mixture.
- Dividing evenly, line each sandwich half with spinach and turkey; place 2 Brie slices on each bottom half of the rolls.
- Top the cheese with the walnut mixture.
- Carefully place the filled roll tops over the walnut mixture; slice sandwiches in half and serve.