Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Want to wow your guests during this year’s round of holiday parties? Serve them this Smoked Tuna Dip and watch the compliments flood in. They’ll never know that you whipped it up ten minutes before they arrived!
- 1 (5 ounce) can albacore tuna, drained well
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened slightly
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper sauce (like Tabasco)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Blend all ingredients together well using a stand mixer or hand mixer. Taste, and adjust seasonings to your liking. Be careful adding more liquid smoke, a little goes a long way! When ready to serve, try adding a light sprinkling of paprika over the top for decoration.
Very Good, served mine with Wheat Thins & everyone enjoyed it.
I wanted something quick and tasty to watch a footy game and this hit the spot on both accounts. I had no garlic powder I used garlic paste instead, just a bit less of it. Thx for sharing