Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful appetizer spread. The smoked trout is so rich in flavor that you don't need extra seasoning. Bagel chips or toasted baguette slices are great to use to spread the dip onto.
- 1 (8 ounce) package smoked trout
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄3 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- Remove and discard skin from fish.
- Finely chop fish.
- Place fish, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a medium bowl, and mash with a fork.
- Stir in chopped onion, carrot, and green bell pepper.