Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I've made this a couple of times recently to take to tapas style parties-served in small bowls, it's yummy (I think!) I think it serves round 12 like this. I use low fat products, but that's up to you.
- 1 kg potato, peeled and diced into 1 . 5cm cubes
- 4 green onions, sliced fine
- 118.29 ml low-fat sour cream
- 59.14 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml light cream
- 29.58 ml prepared horseradish
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml capers, drained and rinsed
- 29.58 ml dill (or to taste)
- 1 smoked trout, skinned, deboned and flesh flaked
- Bring the potatoes to the boil and simmer around ten minutes or until just tender. Cool (I plunge the potatoes into cold water to do this).
- Mix together the next 8 ingredients and fold through the potatoes gently.
- Add the flaked trout and fold through gently.
- At this stage, I like to pop this in the frige for a few hours as I reckon the flavour improves with sitting.