1/1 Photo of Smoked Trout Potato Salad With Dill and Horseradish
I've made this a couple of times recently to take to tapas style parties-served in small bowls, it's yummy (I think!) I think it serves round 12 like this. I use low fat products, but that's up to you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 kg potato, peeled and diced into 1 . 5cm cubes
- 4 green onions, sliced fine
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons dill (or to taste)
- 1 smoked trout, skinned, deboned and flesh flaked
- 1Bring the potatoes to the boil and simmer around ten minutes or until just tender. Cool (I plunge the potatoes into cold water to do this).
- 2Mix together the next 8 ingredients and fold through the potatoes gently.
- 3Add the flaked trout and fold through gently.
- 4At this stage, I like to pop this in the frige for a few hours as I reckon the flavour improves with sitting.
Browse Our Top Trout Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Trout Potato Salad With Dill and Horseradish
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.9
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 62.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: