Recipe by evelyn/athens
A sophisticated spread for crackers or canapes. A great addition to a Smorgesbrod setting!
Top Review by Mia in Germany
So easy to make, and so delicious. We had this on gluten free Swedish crisp bread and enjoyed every bite of it. Thanks for sharing!<br/>Made for ZWT 9 / Scandinavia for The Apron String Travelers
- 1 lb smoked trout, skinned and boned
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄3 cup loosely-packed fresh dill
- 8 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything but whipping cream in processor and chop finely using 5-6 on/off turns of blades.
- With machine running, slowly pour cream through feed tube and blend well.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Chill overnight.