Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tweeked recipe from smoking-meat. Serve on a toasted bagel,with assorted crackers, chips or vegetables.
- 3⁄4 lb smoked trout
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon scallion, Sliced thin
- Remove bones and flake the fish.
- Combine all ingredients mixing thoroughly. Chill.
Fabulous recipe and it was SO quick and easy to make! :) I think that I just mightn't be buying the trout dip from my local Greek deli quite as often now that I know I can make one that's - dare I say it without offending Georgia - just as delicious! My guests LOVED this and it was very satisfying to be able to say that I'd made it! Like the Tyropitakia that I also served them, this was knocked off VERY quickly, with demands for the recipe! Thank you, ~Rita~, for sharing yet another super recipe! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.